- Fair- Be impartial and objective when considering the needs of the community.
- Care- Be kind, compassionate, and understanding toward every member of our community.
- Community- Individuals build a strong connected community and volunteers must be encouraged.
- Trust -Ethical decisions are a must and integrity should not be compromised.
- Respect- Treat every one fairly.
- Responsibility- Be committed to accountability to the people of Crawford.
The Town of Crawford Town Council meets the first and third Wednesday of each month. Occasionally, the Council may request a special session. A special session is convened most often to consider only one or two items of business that require immediate attention.
The Town of Crawford',s usual meeting routine is as follows:
- CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
- CONSENT AGENDA
- NON-AGENDA ITEMS - Council and or Employees are allowed to speak.
- OLD BUSINESS*
- NEW BUSINESS*
8. PUBLIC NON - AGENDA ITEMS- This is that portion of the meeting where the public is allowed to speak. You will be given 3 minutes unless allowed more time by the council.
a. Public Works
b. Board Members
d. Mayor’s Report
- POSSIBLE AGENDA ITEMS FOR NEXT MEETING