We need complaints, suggestions, or comments in writing. We prefer that you use our comments form but you are free to put your ideas in a letter. Please remember the following:

  • Please state your question, complaint, suggestion clearly and concisely.
  • Do not send us any original documents.

Please understand that in order to resolve your issue wemayshare copies of your letter or form.

Mail to: Town of Crawford, PO Box 56, Crawford, CO 81415

Email to: or

or drop off at: 425 Hwy 92, Crawford, CO 81415


If you have questions concerning your individual legal rights or responsibilities you should contact a private attorney.

For consumer type complaints you should go to:

Division of Professions and Occupations: File a Complaint


If your complaint constitutes an emergency you should call 911.